|CRM Leader Role scopeThe scope of this role is primarily focused on delivering services to enterprise customers, also through our partners’ ecosystem.
MCS CRM Leader role purpose
The role is to act as both team leader and business resource (with depth technical background in MS Dynamics CRM and competitive CRM solutions) who provides top class expertise on CRM solutions to all our customers and to the Microsoft partners as needed. This will imply to have a good understanding of business processes on at least one CRM domain.
Consulting and team leadership
* To lead and mentor a team of consultants specializing in the CRM domain, this includes planning the team readiness and career path
* To engage on consulting aspects: pre-sales, design, configuration, data conversion, skills transfer, report writing.
* To ensure partner/customer satisfaction and provide guidance to partners :
- to achieve more than 70% “Very Sastisfied” customer/partner
- to meet and exceed “Conditions of Satisfaction” (COS) as defined on each significant engagement
* To produce efforts for productivity expectations of the organization in terms of utilization rate and quality work.
* To manage efficiently and creatively numerous consulting engagements, occasionally international and complex ones.
* To be able to manage his own “staffing” and when needed to involve other Microsoft Consulting resources from the local subsidiaries for complementary work.
* To be aware of the business situation at the customer/partner and alert for additional consulting and software opportunities.
* To contribute the technical and functional expertise to pre-sales phases through proof-of-concept, benchmark, initial scope of project, etc.
* Candidate is responsible of writing and coordinating services proposals.
* Actively look for business opportunities for service and Microsoft in general. Furthermore on a regularly basis assist the Account Manager or Partner Account Manager in developing these, and occasionally close services opportunities unassisted.
* To ensure project management methodology is applied when relevant.
* To document and administer tasks and progress accurately and timely : time entry, scheduling, status updates, customer commitments, provision of technical or process planning to partners.
* To regularly transfer skills to colleagues in the practice and also contribute in growing the knowledge in the countries
* To deliver clear project post mortems and capitalize knowledge
* To regularly lead sharing of best practices with team members
* To regularly transfer skills to partners
* To frequently contribute to offering development and service delivery strategy for the EMEA MBS practice and for MBS at Corporate and local levels
The consultant is assumed to be self driven and accountable for his own management of time
* To ensure revenue generation in terms of billable utilization – goal is to achieve 65% billable time after the first 6 months
* To determine the right balance between customer work, role readiness and team leadership
* To meet the committed deadlines
* To make insightful, timely decisions in difficult and complex situations
* To demonstrate awareness of the effect they have on others’ time as well
* Communication and delivery role towards customers & partners
* Strong working relationships with local subsidiaries : internal sales team, customer business and technical staff, consulting resources
* Other teams within MS
* Escalation to internal product development teams if necessary using defined procedures and tools
* Training department as well as professional support organization
* At times, the role may interface with external vendors (System Integrators, ISV, etc) to provide technical or functional detail regarding our solutions
* 6-8 years experience in a CRM business application consulting role (MS Dynamics CRM experience is significant advantage)
* Technical aptitude on MS environment: .Net, SQL server, Biztalk server
* Proven project management experience: ideal candidate has already served as a project manager on several CRM assignments and demonstrated strong ability to implement methodology with use of Microsoft, Siebel, Pivotal, Salesforce.com or any other CRM solutions. PMP Certificate will be advantage
* Experience on international projects is a plus
* Upper level knowledge in one of the following areas: application development, databases or infrastructure technologies is a plus
* English required – other language knowledge is a plus.
* Functional/technical knowledge/skills
* Drive for results
* Problem solving
* Communication skills
* Managing systems and processes
* Customer focus
Coaching and management skills are a plus as this person will be amongst the first in the team and should participate in recruiting, inducting and coaching other consultants.